THE PURPOSE OF OUR MINISTRY
1. To provide Christian fellowship for its members.
2. To strive for members’ enlightenment and increased knowledge of the general church programs.
3. To educate members so that they can better carry out their duties as church officers.
4. To provide financial assistance for needy, sick or infirm members who meet criteria adopted by the Convention. Additionally, to engage in benevolent projects for members and others.
5. To give scholarships to individuals who meet criteria adopted by the Convention.
THE OBJECTIVES OF OUR MINISTRY
1. To support strong group work with participation in every phase of the Convention.
2. To have Bible study and leadership training.
3. To promote in-service training in every Deacons’ group and its auxiliaries with new recruits for specific assignments.